I am a postdoctoral researcher in the School of Mathematics at the University of Bristol. I previously spent two years as a postdoc at the University of Birmingham under the supervision of Daniela Kühn. My PhD thesis Partition regularity and other combinatorial problems was supervised by Imre Leader at the University of Cambridge, where I was also an undergraduate mathematician at Trinity College. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using any of the comment forms on this site.
- Isoperimetry in integer lattices (with Joshua Erde). 16pp, submitted.
- Clique decompositions of multipartite graphs and completion of Latin squares (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, Deryk Osthus and Amelia Taylor). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 151 (2017), 146–201.
- Fractional clique decompositions of dense graphs and hypergraphs (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, Richard Montgomery and Deryk Osthus). J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 127 (2017), 148–186.
- Edge-decompositions of graphs with high minimum degree (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo and Deryk Osthus). Adv. Math. 288 (2016), 337–385.
- Distinguishing subgroups of the rationals by their Ramsey properties (with Neil Hindman, Imre Leader and Dona Strauss). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 129 (2015), 93–104.
- Partition regularity without the columns property (with Neil Hindman, Imre Leader and Dona Strauss). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 8, 3387–3399.
- Partition regularity of a system of De and Hindman INTEGERS 14 (2014), #A31, 7pp.
- Maximum hitting for sufficiently large. Graphs Combin. 30 (2014), no. 2, 267–274.
- Random walks on quasirandom graphs (with Eoin Long). Electron. J. Combin. 20 (2013), no. 4, Paper 25, 18 pp.
- Partition regularity with congruence conditions (with Imre Leader). J. Combin. 4 (2013), no. 3, 293–297.
- Partition regularity in the rationals (with Neil Hindman and Imre Leader). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 120 (2013), no. 7, 1590–1599.
- A note on balanced independent sets in the cube. Australas. J. Combin. 52 (2012), 205–207.