All of my papers are available from the arXiv or in a variety of formats from the individual blog posts linked below.
- The Namer-Claimer game. 7pp.
- Minimalist designs (with Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, Richard Montgomery and Deryk Osthus). 13pp.
- Isoperimetry in integer lattices (with Joshua Erde). Discrete Analysis 2018:7, 16pp.
- Clique decompositions of multipartite graphs and completion of Latin squares (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, Deryk Osthus and Amelia Taylor). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 151 (2017), 146–201.
- Fractional clique decompositions of dense graphs and hypergraphs (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, Richard Montgomery and Deryk Osthus). J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 127 (2017), 148–186.
- Edge-decompositions of graphs with high minimum degree (with Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo and Deryk Osthus). Adv. Math. 288 (2016), 337–385.
- Distinguishing subgroups of the rationals by their Ramsey properties (with Neil Hindman, Imre Leader and Dona Strauss). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 129 (2015), 93–104.
- Partition regularity without the columns property (with Neil Hindman, Imre Leader and Dona Strauss). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 8, 3387–3399.
- Partition regularity of a system of De and Hindman. INTEGERS 14 (2014), #A31, 7pp.
- Maximum hitting for sufficiently large. Graphs Combin. 30 (2014), no. 2, 267–274.
- Random walks on quasirandom graphs (with Eoin Long). Electron. J. Combin. 20 (2013), no. 4, Paper 25, 18 pp.
- Partition regularity with congruence conditions (with Imre Leader). J. Combin. 4 (2013), no. 3, 293–297.
- Partition regularity in the rationals (with Neil Hindman and Imre Leader). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 120 (2013), no. 7, 1590–1599.
- A note on balanced independent sets in the cube. Australas. J. Combin. 52 (2012), 205–207.